ABABY Layby Terms & Conditions (Updated on 10/10/2014)
Under our Layby agreement the customer is deemed by placing an online Layby to have agreed to the following terms:
• A non-refundable deposit of 10% minimum is required for payment when the layby is set up. (20% on special orders)
• Laybys are on a 4 month term; however laybys can be picked up earlier with at least 2 weeks’ notice.
• Laybys exceeding the 4 month period (without approved extension) will result in cancellation of layby and forfeiture of deposit paid.
• All laybys require regular repayments.
• The cancellation of any individual layby items will result in a 10% (or 20% for goods specifically ordered in for the customer) deposit is still in place.
• Part of the layby may be taken before the total has been paid, but only after the item itself has been paid in full in addition to the 10% deposit.
• No change can be made to a layby sales on furniture or special orders once they have been ordered/delivered with no cancellations allowed
• Prices of items on layby are fixed to the price at the time of the layby, discounts will not be given at the time of pick up regardless of sale prices at the time.
Customers must make Ababy aware of any issues within 2 weeks of pickup of goods.
Payment can be made by:
Pay Pal: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME – Ababy
BSB – 062 585
A/C – 10860703
Over the phone: 0244221010
Have any questions? The ababy team are only too happy to help track your order or help you place an order. You can email us directly at email@example.com or contact us by phone on the following numbers depending on the nature of your enquiry.
Contacting Ababy by phone:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Enquires by Email: