Bambure Bamboo Baby Wipes
Bambure previously named Bambeco Bamboo Baby Wipes are the same great product, with the same great ingredients and a new name that reflects the purity of the product.
Bambure previously Bambeco Bamboo Baby Wipes offer parents a natural option that won't cost them the earth. Each wipe is moistened with organic aloe vera, tea tree extract and de-ionised water to cleanse and moisturise gently and naturally. They are free of alcohol, lanolin and perfume, all of which can irritate baby's skin. They are also are free of parabens and other nasty preservatives.
Alcohol and lanolin free.
Features and Benefits
- Purified and de-ionized water - All minerals and chemicals removed from the water to make it mild and pure for sensitive skin including eczema
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types
- Aromatherapy of Lavender and organic Chamomile
- Cloth made from USDA certified organic bamboo
- Continuous dispensing for easy access to the next wipe
- Flip lid allows easy access and stops wipes dry out
- 80 wipes per packet
Aqua (purified and de-ionized water), Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Augustifola Oil (Lavender Oil), Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Citrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil (Lemon Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)*, Tea Tree Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile)*.
Rayon Cloth made from USDA certified organic bamboo.