Our new model wide neck glass baby bottles now come with a patented silicone sleeve with built in shock absorbers that help to prevent breakage when dropped (see details on our Drop Guarantee below). In fact, our drop tests (from up to 3 storeys high, with no breakage) have us suspect we have the most drop resistant glass baby bottle known to planet Earth. The glass baby bottle is made from highest quality tempered thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass (commonly used in science labs) allowing bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiled water. The protective medical grade silicone sleeve not only provides super shock resistance; it changes colour if the liquid inside is too hot to serve to baby!
- Made from high strength and thermal shock resistant medical grade Borosilicate glass. Can withstand -40 – +600 degrees celcius, freezer and boiling water safe.
- Bottle sleeve turns white when liquid is too hot to feed baby, with our patented colour change technology.
- The grippy silicone sleeve makes the baby bottle easier to hold for baby and has an easy slip on/off design – it slips on and off in 2 easy steps (see images above).
- The only glass baby bottle where all parts that come into contact with liquid are either glass or silicone!
- The glass baby bottle grows with your baby. Sippy cup and straw cup adaptor packs are sold separately and convert the glass baby bottle into a sippy cup or straw cup to extend its life through the toddler years. After which the bottle can convert to a glass food storage container with the food storage (travel) seal.
- The wide-neck teat can fit most other major baby bottle brands (details below).
- ALL parts are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Polycarbonate free and the bottle is FDA and CE tested and approved.
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and ring, silicone travel seal and silicone nipple.