The SWADDLE UP™ Hip Harness Swaddle has been specially designed for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia. It has been designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia Harness or brace.
The traditional SWADDLE UP™ design allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with their ARMS UP™ giving them access to their hands so they can truly self soothe. Soft fabric at the base of the swaddle delivers extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs, making this a ‘hip-healthy’ design approved by ‘Healthy Hips Australia’ and the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
The SWADDLE UP™ Hip Harness Swaddle is made from specially woven, high-quality cotton, 1.0 TOG fabric that helps regulate temperature; perfect for all seasons.
- Created especially for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia.
- Designed with a wider fit at the bottom to be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace.
- Suitable for use with a Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DBB) & Rhino Brace
- Certified ‘Hip-healthy’ design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Natural ARMS UP™ design to allow self-soothing
- Self-soothing = more sleep
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons – dress up or down according to temperature
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
- Smart extra-long two-way zipper for easy nappy/diaper changes
- 360 degrees stretch allows a good range of motion
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (3.2 - 6kg), Medium (6 - 8.5kg)
- Colours: Grey
- Fabric Content: Upper 93% cotton, 7% elastane. Lower 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)