Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
The Babysene2 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure710.
- 2.4" colour LCD display
- Parent Talk Back
- 2 x Digital Zoom
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Nursery room temperature sensor and alerts
- Multi-camera capable - connects to up to four cameras.
- Soft soothing night light with adjustable brightness.
- Bright enough to use as a reading light, making the bed time story ritual more fun.
- Additional cameras can be purchased separately
- Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
We only sell and ship within Australia. For more information about Shipping, please view our Shipping Information Page.
This Product comes with a 12 Months Australian Warranty from ABABY - Baby Superstore.