Oricom Secure 850 + Baby Sense 2
Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479).
The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
Babysense2 continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby.
An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
The Babysene2 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure850.
Key Features of SC850
- Large 4.3" display
- Pan-tilt camera
- Digital zoom on parent unit
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Parent talk back to comfort your baby
- Room temperature display and alert
- Digital volume control
- Soft, comforting night light
- Five soothing lullabies
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)
- Up to 8 hr battery life (with VOX enabled)